Sunday, October 01, 2006

Representative Mark Foley explicit messages released




Read it here first, Representative Mark Foley who resigned from the House of Representatives in disgrace last week had the following IM conversation with the twink pictured above.

Maf54: What you wearing?
PageBoy16: A&F jeans, a wet white t-shirt, and briefs that are 2tite.
MAf54: That's hot, why don't you slip them off.
PageBoy16: My mom is right here... one second, I'll go in bedroom... :)
Maf54: Hurry, I'm hard.
PageBoy16: Ok, Mark, phew, I'm back.
Maf54: Tell me again what you're wearing.
PageBoy16: those underwear were so tight. I decided to take them off, hee hee.
Maf54: On a scale of 1-10, how hard is your peepee?
PageBoy 16: 12.5
Maf54: Mmmmmmm...... Tell me more.
Page 16: Can we be boyfriends?
Maf54: I'm not gay.
Page 16: :(
Maf54: Can I tape you up and pee all over you?
PageBoy 16: That's weird. You're making me uncomfortable.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Andry said...

that made me just a little horny!

1:32 PM  
Blogger triple diesel said...

Whoa, hotness! We envy PageBoy, how flattering to capture the fancy of Fierce Foley.

We like this coverage:

http://www.wonkette.com/politics/mark-foley/mark-foley--the-story-of-the-story-204627.php

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home